What impacts have you seen or concerns have you voiced over science under president Trump?

A Time to Pause for Perspective

11-8-16 has had, for me, the identical effect as 9-11-01: shock. What I hope does not happen is what happened after 9-11-01: when we reached the fork in the road of what to do, we chose the route of anger and war. Our response was disastrous, to us, then and continues to today. I blog, and for anyone interested see Nov. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 at outsidethewalls.org/blog. A wise church pastor in Minneapolis, Fr. Joe Gillespie, helped put the situation in a more hopeful perspective last Sunday. "...we must address our grief, anger and differences in candid conversations based upon civility and respect. Rediscovering faith in a true democratic process, we can become a nation of hope." I will add the entire message at the end of my Nov. 12 blogpost for anyone interested. We are, again, at a fork in the national road. Let's help take the productive and constructive fork in that road.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Dick BernardDick Bernard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...