What impacts have you seen or concerns have you voiced over science under president Trump?

Take action - write and call

Write and call Trump and tell him to replace Ebell with someone less odious. Write and call your congresspeople and tell them to demand that, too. If the Sceince Debate team could coordinate that (e.g., provide a form on a web page and inform everyone interested), many thanks - that would be really helpful.

Climate change is real. Whether it is a fluctuation or a man-made phenomenon, and to what extent we can slow it down - these questions still need to be investigated. Ebell is not going to do that; he will just ignore the issue altogether.

P.S. No matter what you think about Trump, it is now up to him to decide who will lead the EPA, and where. Forget your feelings and bug him with emails, phone calls, and letters. That is the only way to tell him not to mess with climate.

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely that we need to continually raise our voices to Mr. Trump and to our Senators. Let them know our feelings regarding the climate-change positions of Energy and EPA Secretary candidates, and that we "have their back" if they actively vote and lobby for our concerns. Be respectful, but keep their staffers busy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base